Friday, November 16, 2012

Google Alert - Nikola Tesla

News2 new results for Nikola Tesla
 
The Road to Wireless Charging
MIT Technology Review
But for a while, I had yet to see anything out there suggesting a new era of charging to make Nikola Tesla proud was imminent. But Roger Cheng over at CNET today has a comprehensive report convincingly demonstrating that wireless charging, if not yet ...
See all stories on this topic »
Kellan Lutz opens up about wacky inventions
Hollywood.com
I'd have, like, a Pokemon ball... and I'm obsessed with (engineer and physicist Nikola) Tesla... so there's Tesla coils in there and I've a chemical compound and the whole idea is you push the Pokemon ball... throw it under your trapdoor; it's full ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment