Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Google Alert - Overunity Free Energy

Web4 new results for Overunity Free Energy
 
I have a working free energy device
I have a working free energy device. ... I did an experiment, where I let my electric wheelchair become a free energy device where I gained the power to go an ...
www.overunity.com/.../i-have-a-working-free-energy-device/
42 - Free Energy
But this device does not exist yet. Right? Shouldn't it sound rather like this: we want to build a device. The device will work on a certain principle which we tested ...
www.overunity.com/12207/quentron-com/615/
Re: Mehran T. Keshe Technologies - Free Energy
Gwandau, I like your way of thinking. I just want to say that everything the man know today relates to references and interpretation. I mean the references used in ...
www.overunity.com/12661/mehran-t-keshe.../135/
2013 - the year the world will see the first independent ... - Free Energy
I just wish you all a happy new inventive year in 2013. Try the possible approach this year. Playing with conservative forces will not give birth to an infinite energy ...
www.overunity.com/.../2013-the-year-the-world-will-see-the-f...


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment